Tips for Avoiding Stress Burnout for Busy Entrepreneurs
Our gifts for friends of Biba Pedron The Connection Queen author of Start Your Dream Business Today! Must-Know Strategies to Launch a Successful Business (And Tips To Keep It Running!): Revised Second Edition
7 Tips for Avoiding Stress Burnout for the Busy Entrepreneur by Robert Wright, Jr. Ph.D., COFT
As a smart successful Busy Entrepreneur you should be certain to take time for your self-care and incorporate practices for your health and well being into your business plan. Register for Christine Wright’s Teleseminar on Shift Your Thinking to Reduce Your Stress for Busy Entrepreneurs You may be working harder that you have to, this teleseminar will be a self-check to be certain that you are working in you own best interest.
- Are you an entrepreneur by choice or circumstance?
- Do you find yourself resenting the work that you are doing?
- Are you second guessing your choice to start your own business?
- Do you doubt your ability to succeed?
- Are you worried about money?
- Are you overwhelmed by seemingly unending new learning?
- Are you anxious that you won’t be able to attract and retain clients?
If you answered yes to any or all of these question then listen in to find out how to Shift Your Thinking to Reduce Your Stress for Busy Entrepreneurs Register here Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time